Identity Verification and University Identification Cards
Wilmington University uses various methods to ensure your protection and security, both on campus and online.
学生, 教师, 工作人员 and visitors are required to prominently display a University ID card at all pp电子 locations and the Athletic Complex. 学生, 教师, 工作人员, contractors and visitors will be required to scan ID cards to enter campus buildings.
How to Obtain Your pp电子 ID Card
- 学生, Faculty, and Staff: Bring a government-issued identification card (valid driver's license, state ID card or passport) with you to one of the following locations during scheduled hours. The University 安全 Officer will verify your identity and issue the ID card.
- The first identification card is free of charge. 这是25美元.00 fee for third and subsequent replacement cards.
- 学生 who fail to comply with the Identification Card Policy will be blocked from registering from subsequent classes.
- pp电子 ID cards are only issued to on-campus students. 看到 在线学生 below for identity verification procedures for online-only students.
- 访问ors and Guests: Please be sure to plan ahead, and let all guests know that they will need to receive a visitor’s badge, available at the locations and scheduled hours below.
- 校友 and other Non-学生: 校友 and other persons who wish to obtain an ID card (other than a visitor's badge) must download, 完整的, 然后提交一份 校友/Non-学生 ID Card Application and receive approval 提前 before an ID card will be issued.
请访问 Identification Card Policy for 完整的 details and requirements for ID Cards.
|位置||小时 of Operation|
|Monday – Thursday, 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30pm
Saturday – Sunday, when classes in session
Building A 接待处
|Monday - Thursday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Saturday, when classes are in session
|New Castle Campus
奥黛丽K. Doberstein 入学s Center
Monday - Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
For your protection and security, Wilmington University uses various methods to verify that each student who registers for a course is the same one who takes and 完整的s that course and receives academic credit. This process ensures your safety, protects your identity, and keeps Wilmington University in compliance with the provisions of the United States Federal Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), Public Law 110-315, and the requirements of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
注意: On-campus students who obtain an ID card do not need to 完整的 this process for online courses. Obtaining an ID card serves as identity verification for on-campus and online.
To Verify Your Online Identity:
You’ll need to 完整的 the Identity Verification process, an online meeting that is easy to schedule and should take less than five minutes. You only need to do this once.
- Schedule your meeting by visiting Project ID. You’ll receive online meeting instructions by email after scheduling.
- At the scheduled time, log on and present the University 安全 officer with a copy of a non-expired government-issued picture ID. Examples include:
- Driver’s license
- U.S. passport or passport card
- U.S. military card (front and back)
- Military dependent’s ID card (front and back)
- Permanent Resident Card
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Employment authorization document
- Foreign passport
- The officer will compare the information on the picture ID with the person appearing on the screen. If further verification is needed, the officer will ask for address verification, which can be one of the following:
- Any bill or financial statement showing your name and residence address
- Utility bill (electricity, gas, garbage, water, or sewer)
- Cable TV or internet bill
- Property tax bill
- Mortgage statement
- Lease or rental agreement showing your name and residence address
- Registration for a P.O. box or private mailbox
- The officer will take your photo and upload it to our secure system. It will appear on your mypp电子 student profile, and in the class roster for your instructors to view.
If you have questions about this process, please contact the Engagement Center at 1 (877) 967-5464.